Summer Jobs, 2014 Season ~ Make Friendships that Last a Lifetime!
WALDAMEER JOB FAIR 2014
Apply to be a part of the Waldameer Family of over 500 Team Members each summer! In addition to wages, Waldameer Team Members enjoy rides and slides, Team Member parties, a variety of incentives, discounts, and more!
Job Fair Date: Saturday, March 29th, 2014
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Place: Rainbow Gardens - Park in the 6th&8th Street lot and enter Rainbow Gardens through the red doors.
Please bring your Completed Application, photo ID, Social Security card, and dress in buisness casual attire. Short interviews will be conducted and you may be hired on the spot!*
*Not everyone will get an interview, dependent on positions available.
If you are unable to join us at the Job Fair, open interviews will be held in the Waldameer Office starting April 1st, 2013, Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm and Saturdays between 9:00am and 3:00pm.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE: POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
With an upbeat personality Ride Operators
With a hardworking attitude Certified Lifeguards
Who is friendly Concession Food Service
Who is personable Catering/Picnic Hosts
With a smiling face Game Operators
Willing to work Retail/Cashiers
For more information or assistance, please contact the Waldameer Office at (814) 838-3591 or (877) 817-1009.
2014 Pay Rates
|Age||Schedule||Wage / Hour||Bonus/ Hour*|
|17 & Out of School or Older||There are No Restrictions for Amount of Hours||$8.05||$0.25|
|16 – 17 Year Old||5 Day Week||$7.70||$0.15|
|14 – 15 Year Old||Part-Time
14 Yr Old, works 5 hr. shifts Primarily Weekends
Seasonal Exemption from Minimum Wage
*BONUS: given only when you work until end of our operating season
Retired and looking for something to do?
Waldameer is ideal with a variety of positions & flexible hours. Working for our Team is Fun!
Apply in Person at Waldameer Office
- Use 6th & 8th Street Entrance Gate
- Park in Lot
- Walk In Gray Building on Midway between Paratrooper & Cookie House
- Entry Door up ramp on left
- No Phone Calls
- Fill out our Online Application
Application & Interview Process
Upon entering the Park office you will complete our four (4) page application. Filling out your application must be done in the Park office lobby. You will then conduct an interview with one of our personnel Staff members. Questions pertain to areas of interest, personal strengths, previous employment, educational background, etc. The process takes about 15 – 20 minutes. Notification of Employment may happen at the conclusion of the interview or via phone. Waldameer is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants Must Bring
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
- ID from School, Military, Government
- Personnel References (two) ~ with phone numbers
- CPR, First Aid & Lifeguarding Certifications ~ for Water World applicants
- Working Papers from School Only Needed upon notification of being hired
- Dress in business casual attire
Waldameer Employees are Required to:
- Work majority of Weekends & Holidays ~ our Busiest Times
- Wear Proper Uniform ~ Waldameer polo shirt, khaki or navy blue pants / shorts and sneaker shoes
- Maintain Proper Appearance ~ clean uniform, neatly groomed, clean shaven, avoid extremes in jewelry, piercings, tattoos, hairstyles & hair color
Waldameer Employee Benefits
- Earn FREE ride passes
- Earn incentive awards
- 30% food and merchandise discount
- Employee parties
- Make friends that can last a lifetime!